|Rate||US$ 113.68||US$ 111.34||Contact Us|
Typical Processing Time: 1 - 5 business days
Airmail 11-25 business days
EMS 7-18 business days
Express 5-15 business days
Free shipping to over 200 countries worldwide!
JETBeam JET RRT-2 CREE XR-E R2 3-Mode 240 Lumens LED Flashlight Information
• Model: RRT-2 (R2)
• Specially designed for Military, Law Enforcement, Search & Rescue and Outdoorsman
• The Rapid Response Activation Ring allows the user to select between the three various brightness levels and strobe function.
• Stainless steel Rapid Response Activation Ring, increased reliability and durability.
• Features JETBeam's new randomizing strobe--"Strobe Randomizer", taking strobe to a new level.
• Stainless steel bezels protect the head and tail cap from drops and impacts.
• Stainless steel crenulated bezel can be used as a glass breaker or defensive tool.
• CREE XR-E R2 LED
• Max output of 240 Lumen with an effective range of 300+ yards
• New hybrid reflector specially designed for CREE LED, which allows for better beam quality, efficiency and throw capability.
• Features a redesigned high efficiency broad voltage drive circuit.
• Compatible with both CR123 batteries and 18650 rechargeable Li-ions.
• Floating positive end, designed for better battery contact.
• Built-in intelligent Li-ion rechargeable battery protection circuit.
• Impact-resistant meets US MIL-STD-810F accords.
• Meets IPX 8 waterproof standards
• RRT-2 Raptor can utilize the "RM-01" tactical pressure switch and other available accessories, which allows it to be used for a variety of missions.
JETBeam JET RRT-2 CREE XR-E R2 3-Mode 240 Lumens LED Flashlight Specifications
Dimension: Head Diameter 35mm
Total Length 145mm
OUTPUT & RUNTIMEHigh Mode
Using 2*CR123 batteries: 240 Lumens, 2 Hours
Using 2*16340 batteries: 240 Lumens, 1 Hour
Using 1*18650 battery: 240 Lumens, 3 Hours
Using 2*CR123 batteries: 100 Lumens, 6 Hours
Using 2*16340 batteries: 100 Lumens, 3 Hours
Using 1*18650 battery: 100 Lumens, 8 Hours
Using 2*CR123 batteries: 30 Lumens, 20 Hours
Using 2*16340 batteries: 30 Lumens, 10 Hours
Using 1*18650 battery: 30 Lumens, 25 Hours