Typical Processing Time: 1 - 5 business days
Airmail 11-25 business days
EMS 7-18 business days
Express 5-15 business days
Free shipping to over 200 countries worldwide!
Meffert's Gear Cube Magic Cube Des cription
The Gear-cube is a brand new concept in cube design and has the following inventive steps. Using a full gear mechanism that requires twelve 90C turns to complete one rotation but having said this it is still slightly easier then the Rubik s cube, Designed by M. Oskar van Deventer and inspired by a gearing idea by Bram Cohen, it will be Meffert s Puzzle Of the Year for 2010.
Meffert's Gear Cube Magic Cube Features
- Brand New Meffert's Gear Cube Magic Cube
- Compact and portable design
- Placing the gears externally, so that their orientation can be seen, Adding gear teeth to the corner and edge pieces and using a new speed cube inner core.
- These steps result in a twisty puzzle that on the one hand has some of the features and attractiveness of the original Rubik s Cube. Whereas on the other hand it creates a completely new and unexpected solving experience.
- To summarize, the following aspects add to the attraction of Gear-Cube;
- A first solving reward is getting the puzzle to its cubic state. This is relatively easy.
- A second solving reward is getting the puzzle to a state where each face has only two colors (of opposite faces).This is a bit harder, but achievable for many people.
- Hardest is solving the puzzle as a whole, which is still easier than the original Rubik s Cube.
Meffert's Gear Cube Magic Cube Specifications
Dimensions (L*W*T): 59.5*59.5*59.5mm
Meffert's Gear Cube Magic Cube Package Included
1 x Meffert's Gear Cube Magic Cube